The GeoticGraph application links to GeoticLog databases and allows you to lay out drilling information.
GeoticGraph has all the features and flexibility you need to create quality section drawings and much more.
Drawings created by GeoticGraph are compatible with GeoticCAD, AutoCAD and Micro Station.
GeoticGraph has the following features:
- User-friendly and intuitive environment under Windows 10 or more
- Trilingual (English, French and Spanish)
- Graphic symbols for structural elements (fault, schitosity, joint, etc.)
- Optimized to create 3D VDML GeoticCAD drawings
- High quality drawings
- Features can be adapted to all requirements
- Creation of 3D drawings in DWG and DGN format (AutoCAD and Micro Station software not required)
- Creation of 2D drawing formats (JPG, TIF, PNG, EMF, GIF, BMP, WMF, TGA)
- Colour codes relating to core descriptions
- Possibility to include graphs for geophysics and assaying
- Legend texts for creating GeoticCAD legends
- Integration of drilling core photos
- Planning of 3D drilling allowing for standard deviation
- Export of information into CSV table
- Total control over data presentation including bar charts
- Section creation wizard
- CPU Speed: 1.5 GHz, single-core minimum ~ Recommended: Intel 2.0 GHz dual-core, 64 bits, or better
- RAM : 2 GB minimum ~ Recommended: 4 GB or more
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10 or more recent
- Display: Dimensions of 1024x768 or more