- Associations can now be performed with outcrop surveys
- A survey monitoring type table can now allow identical dates on the assays.
- It is now possible to create Access and SQL satellite databases with the same master database
- When a conflict is detected in the synchronization of a certificate, the software suggests a new name that does not exist for the conflicting certificate
- Improved export speed when there is several analysis accociated with certificates
- When there are problems with the XLS formet, suggest the use of XLSX format instead
Minor bug fixes
- When the "Copy projects and surveys" box is selected, it happened that the surveys were not copied
- Where there were no table, an error occured when selecting the tab.
- QAQC-Standardm when exporting to a different database, was not working properly
- Synchronization did not work properly when the network connection was slow, making the satellite database unusable
- When canceling the synchronization, it happened that the satellite database became unusable
- Synchronization of certificates from custom tables was not done
- Certificates were duplicated in somes cases
- With the new GeoticLog interface and when a Geotic authentication was ised, the synchronization was not working
- When running GeoticLog with the RunAs command on a different domain than the computer, it was not possible to use Windows authentication.