Webinar: Assay Management (Part 1)
Our next Webinar (Assay Management (Part 1) ) will take place on Wednesday, May 22 at 1 PM (EST) (duration: 40 minutes) and will cover a number of topics including ones below:
- Do you know that it is possible to have reminders to insert QAQC?
- Did you know, you can create calculated fields to choose which assay to take as your final one?
- Did you know you need to give a value for your detection limits?
- Did you know that your standard QAQC need to be link to each elements assayed?
List of topics:
- Allowed codes
- Assay personalized tables
- Assay titles
- Calculated fields
- QAQC definition
- Zone definition
- Entering assays and QAQC
- Importing assay certificates
Participation instructions will be send to you after registration
Hope you can make it and if you have any further questions, don't hesitate to reach out!