Géotic is looking for a technical representative - Filled Position
Géotic is a company that designs and distributes a series of software intended for the mining industry, from exploration to exploitation. The company is very well established in Quebec and its market share is growing in the rest of Canada.
The candidate sought is an excellent communicator. He is fluent in both of Canada's official languages. He completed university or college training in geology. He has solid experience in data management and geological modeling acquired with the Géotic software series or with any of the competing software.
The main responsibilities of the candidate are:
- Perform 1st level technical assistance to users of our software.
- Provide training on the use of our software.
- Prepare and broadcast informative webinars.
- Participate in orientation discussions for the improvement and future development of our software.
- Respond to requests for information and quotes from current and future customers.
- Assist the sellers responsible for implementing our software in other provinces.
Géotic offers a work environment where everyone can develop their aspirations and skills in a respectful and human environment.
Salary is based on experience. A benefit plan is available to all of our employees.
This is a permanent, full-time position. The work can be done from our Val-d´Or offices or by telecommuting.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org